Welcome to my blog....

I have started this blog back up recently. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Old Room.....Old memories

Ok...well this isn't my old room exactly, but I am visiting a friend who lives in another one of my friend's old house. The room that I am staying in belonged to the "another" friend....Did you get that?
Anyway this room always reminds me of specific memories from my childhood. One memory was when I spent the night in this room as a child and the girl who lived here had a stuffed gorilla. I had woken up thinking that the gorilla was a whole gorilla's hand and he was trying to grab me!!! Another memory was when I set off their motion detector when I got up to get a glass of water. My memories are very random. How about this one the very first family had 2 sons....the one that had this room used to have some sort of electronic football game that looked like a football field. Very high tech for the early 1980's. I also have several memories from way back about the current family...one big one was dinner with a teenage crush.... Hmm I wonder if I will be able to nap now....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment