Welcome to my blog....

I have started this blog back up recently. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family, Friends, and (Mess)-Up's

I'll let you guess what I wanted to say in place of  (Mess).....

Today I received an e-mail from a cousin of my Dad's step-cousin... Yes, you can read that again if you need to. My Dad's Aunt Laura had a son from a previous marriage.  I had written her after I found my Dad's Aunt and Uncle on her page. It's amazing how many connections that I have made since I've started my research. I now talk to distant cousins on both my Mom's and Dad's sides of the family. It's really neat to find out what traits run in the family.

After more family research and trying to make connections, I called my friend Jennifer. We chatted on Skype for like 2 hours.The pictures below are not in order....

I was feeling dorky:

Screen on screen on screen on screen....

 I am drinking out of a glass...Jennifer just took the picture.

    Those are the latest "Skype Bloopers"... I have an album with that same name on my Facebook page. 

SPEAKING OF BLOOPERS.....
               Shortly after I signed off skype I knocked over my Dr Pepper and spilled it on our "coffee table" tray.   That was so much fun to clean up..... NOT!!  The tray is plastic though, so it wasn't too bad. 

    My last thought of the day is that I'm getting old. One of my sister's friends, that I think I've known since they were in preschool or kindergarten turned 20 tod- (well technically yesterday.) That means that it won't be too long till Haley is 20.....<felt a gray hair sprout up on my head>. 
        Well now it's time to catch up on my DVRed shows...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment