Welcome to my blog....

I have started this blog back up recently. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!

  I had totally forgotten that I had this account set up back when I still had my card business going, oh well. Now the question is, What should I write about? Today as been alright so far. Jason and I really miss our former landlord though. The new one that replaced her is not as personable as our last one. For example, we were able to talk about our day, my health issues and general stuff like friends and neighbors normally do. Visiting this new landlord is like going to the Principal's office (not that I know what that is really like.) I understand that maintenance request have been piling up because of the recent winter storms. I won't go into too much detail, but what I will say is that small jobs that could be fixed in a shorter time than the large ones and could affect the safety of a tenant should be dealt with in a shorter time than 4 days.
      Jason and I now have to run our errands  in the late afternoon and evening. I guess it's the former "Front End Supervisor" in me, but lately I've noticed more and more employees at different places not working on the clock. Today I noticed 1 regular register, an express lane, and all self checkouts open. There were only 2 cashiers and 4 slackers.... I mean sackers. There were at least 4 customers ahead of us in our line and the same in the express lane. My experience told me that they should have been calling for back-up cashiers. Of course we got to hear all about "Johnny" and "Lisa's" weekend and what they will be doing on their next day off...
        Don't get me started on the amount of expired items that I've found on the shelves. Today we actually didn't see any (shocking) expired food, and we had gone to 2 different stores. I really hope that I'm not borring my readers too much. After the trip to the first store we saw our landlord and I kid you not I heard the music for the Wicked Witch of the West as she flew ....I mean drove by on her broom... I mean in her car....
           Now it's time to spend quality time with my husband... Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment