Welcome to my blog....

I have started this blog back up recently. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why don't you just send Ronnie the bill?

Well folks, do you recall in my last entry how the phone company told me that in 2 weeks our name should be on the caller ID? GUESS WHAT? It still hasn't changed. We are still hearing from people we call that our name shows up as "Ronnie Murphy". Did he agree to pay our bill? They also advertise a "whole house" DVR. We are supposed to be able to start watching in one room and be able to start where we left off in another room. That didn't work for us either. We ended up messing with some wires that the installer put in and finally got rid of an error called "ocap" I think they left an "R" out. (o-crap).
       Next, I was at a friend's house the other night trying to connect wirelessly to their internet, and it wouldn't connect. I never had that problem with our last ISP.  Shouldn't we be exempt from paying the bill or at least get a discount? Speaking of bills, lately we've been getting mail for other past residents. At least we can recycle paper. Does your city charge you to recycle? We recently discovered ours does. We thought it'd be the other way around. Can we forward the bill to Ronnie?

No comments:

Post a Comment