Welcome to my blog....

I have started this blog back up recently. I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moving.......UGH!!!

Although we probably have over 1/2 our stuff packed and ready to go, or over at the new place, it sure doesn't feel like it. I am ready to have it all over with though. Next time we get the keys to anywhere we will be living we will make sure we schedule the setting up of Jason's life support... I mean the internet and TV service.... EARLY. Once again we really only have a couple of options and the one we went with keeps "misplacing" our order for their services. The first lady we talked to said she'd try to get us set up on the 12th or 13th.... instead of letting us know that she couldn't, we ended up calling back only to get pushed back 2 whole weeks!!!!
       I told them that with my medical issues, that I was not comfortable being without a land-line for that long. So now every day in the morning I will have to call and hope that someone will cancel their order so that we can have their spot.
        I wonder what they will do when we send them our original order sheet. Will they feel guilty? Probably not, but I can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment